The application has to be submitted ONLINE only from clatconsortiumofnlu.ac.in website.
Candidates have to first register themselves at the CLAT-2019 website by using personal mobile number and e-mail Id. Upon registration, an OTP will be sent to the given mobile number for validation. Once the mobile number is validated, that candidate can login using his mobile number and the password that was provided by the candidate at the time of registration.
Name of the candidate and the parents should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify your candidature.
No alteration/editing in the online application form can be done after successful submission/final submission of the form. The information once furnished by the candidate with regard to the category to which the candidate belongs, the preference for the NLUs and the Centre of the Entrance Test submitted by the candidates through online application mode will be final and no change whatsoever, will be allowed thereafter under any circumstances.
Candidate have to fill his/her preference order for all 21 NLUs at the time of online application itself. No change would be allowed in the preference once the form is submitted by the candidate.
Documents to be uploaded with the Online Application.
- Front facing passport size recent photograph with plain background
- Signature of the candidate
- Category certificate – SC/ST/OBC, if applicable
- Relevant certificate issued by competent authority – for PWD
- Relevant certificate issued by competent authority – for BPL category
- Relevant certificate for respective State of Domicile. Issued by revenue department/taluk office. (Option to upload at the time of applying but has to be submitted at the time of admission to avail of domicile quota)
- The original certificates/documents issued by the competent authority as specified in the brochure are to be submitted to the allotted University in the form and manner as specified by the respective universities at the time of admission.
- The photograph and signature of the candidate need not be attested while submitting the Online Application Form.
- No hard copy of the filled in online application form is to be sent to the CLAT Consortium Office.
- All documents/certificates should be uploaded in pdf format only.
- Application fees can be paid only online.
- Application fee for General/OBC/PWD/NRI/PIO/OCI candidates : Rs.4,000/-
- Application fee for SC/ST/BPL category candidates: Rs.3,500/-
- The candidates themselves will have to bear the bank transaction charges for remitting the fee online. The actual bank transaction charges will be displayed in the payment gateway page after the mode of payment is chosen.
- Application Fees is non-refundable.
- Indian Nationals/NRIs/PIO/OCI seeking admission in either of the UG/PG programmes can appear in CLAT-2019.
- Foreign Nationals need not appear for the test
- For NRI/Foreign National seats, the applicants are advised to refer to the e-brochures as well as the websites of the respective NLUs for more details. All NRI Category candidates have to appear for the CLAT-2019 examination for those NLUs where such category is admitted through CLAT 2019 rankings and not admitted directly by the concerned Universities.