- What is TOEFL???…
- TOEFL IBT
- TOEFL PBT
- TOEFL IBT Exam Pattern
- TOEFL IBT Scores
- How to register for TOEFL IBT?
Explore more-TOEFLKI Unique-TOEFLTest YourselfHelp
Should I retake TOEFL IBT?
TOEFL IBT test centers in India
TOEFL IBT test dates
ELIGIBILITY & FEES FOR TOEFL
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR TOEFL:
The TOEFL test (both TOEFL-IBT and TOEFL-PBT) is open to all.
- Ordinarily a pass in 10+2 level of any recognised Indian Board or University is a suitable qualification to take the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) test.
- However, the test is suitable for candidates studying at high school level or higher. The level of test is quite high. Since the TOEFL score is used as a measure of English language proficiency of a candidate by the universities and institutions of United States and outside, the candidates studying at high school level or higher can take this test to obtain TOEFL score.
- Several institutions report that they often do NOT require TOEFL test scores from certain categories of international applicants. These include:
- Non native speakers who hold degrees or diplomas from postsecondary institutions in English-speaking countries (e.g., the United States, Canada, England, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand).
- Non-native speakers who have successfully completed at least a two-years course of study in which English was the language of instruction.
- Transfer students from institutions in the United States or Canada whose academic course work was favourably evaluated in relation to its demands and duration.
- Non-native speakers who have taken the TOEFL test within the past two years.
- Non-native speakers who have successfully pursued academic work at schools where English was the language of instruction in an English-speaking country for a specified period, generally two years
FEES FOR TOEFL:
Registration fee in India– US $165 (Registration Fees vary by country.)
- The TOEFL test fee includes: one test taker’s score report, and up to four official score reports, which are sent by ETS directly to institutions or agencies that you select.
- Late registration – US $25
- Rescheduling – US $50
- Reinstatement of cancelled TOEFL IBT scores – US $20
- Additional score reports (per institution or agency) – US $17 each
- TOEFL IBT Speaking or Writing Section rescore – US $60
- TOEFL IBT Speaking and Writing Section rescore – US $120
- Returned personal check (paper or electronic) – US $20
PAYMENT MAY BE MADE BY:
- Credit card (required for online registration) — American Express, Discover, JCB, MasterCard, or VISA
- Electronic check (e-checks) drawn on a U.S.-based bank.
- Check in U.S. dollars made payable to “ETS-TOEFL IBT”
- Money order
The payment cannot be made in Indian rupees.